Friday, November 2, 2012

Jersey Shore Wildtree fundraiser - please consider making a purchase to help a great cause!


The beautiful place that I call home was absolutely devastated by Hurricane Sandy, and I want to help out in any way I can.  I was so blessed and fortunate that my home didn't suffer any severe damage, and also that my family members are all safe.  Others weren't so lucky.


In light of the recent events at the Jersey Shore, I want to do whatever I can to help out the community where I live. Proceeds from this sale will go directly to the Red Cross to help with efforts to get people's lives back to normal at the Jersey Shore. You can do some of your holiday shopping while helping out a great cause! Orders will be shipped out directly to your homes when the party closes on 11/24 (orders take approx. 7 – 10 business days to arrive at your home). Shipping is $6.95 per order.  I will also be posting wonderful holiday deals that will be available to you for this special event. 

Wildtree products are made with the finest natural ingredients available. Instead of “good for you” foods with all the flavor of sawdust, Wildtree products are taste-tested winners.  Food should be natural, nutritious, delicious, and easy to prepare - all at the same time. Wildtree products enable you to create spectacular, great tasting dishes with just three or four ingredients.

Thank you in advance for your generosity and 
caring in this difficult time for so many.

The link to place an order is:

If you cannot make a purchase but would still like to help out, please go the Red Cross link below:


No comments:

Post a Comment