Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Fun FREE Thanksgiving printables for your children

Since the hurricane, my children have been out of school, so they are definitely starting to get a little antsy (to say the least lol).  Today I decided to keep them busy doing some crafts and learning printouts, instead of letting them watch tv all day.

One of my favorite websites to go to for children's printables and crafts is DTLK.  They have tons  that you can do with your children to keep them busy and learn a little something too!

Below is just an example of some of the FREE printables they have - they have all different skill levels depending on what age your children are.

Crossword Puzzles:

templates


Word Searches:

templates


Very soon I'll be posting a great craft idea to get your children ready for Thanksgiving - the Handy Turkey!!  Stay tuned for my next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment